1. What is Front Page?
2. How do I customize Front Page and reorder tabs?
3. Can I reorder the tabs?
4. Can I turn article photos off?
5. What content can I share/save?
6. How do I send suggestions on how to better the app to the AP?
7. How do I edit my locations for local?
8. Can I turn off some of my local papers?
9. How do I edit my location for weather?
10. Can I get weather for my location?
11. How do I enable/disable alerts?
12. How do I change my language settings?
13. What is Send to AP and who gets it?
1. What is Front Page?
Users can add a maximum of five categories to the front page and can choose to view 1-5 headlines per category
You can reorder the category tabs in the following ways:
a. Select the Categories under Settings
b. Select Customize Categories from the pop-up menu when you click the Blackberry menu button
c. Scroll right on the navigation bar and select the “+” tab
a. Users can share content with their friends via the share feature available on every story and photo.
b. Users can save articles, photos and videos to the Saved folder in AP Mobile. The saved folder is under Settings.
Users can send feature requests and feedback to the AP via the Feature Request option in the application. Users can find the feedback options under More, Settings and Contact.
Users can customize Local under Locations, which is under Settings. Settings can be found under the Blackberry menu or by selecting the AP logo. This will set the location for both Local and Weather. Users can only view one location at a time.
The current version does not allow users to filter local publication.
Users can customize Weather under Locations, which is under Settings. Settings can be found under the Blackberry menu or by selecting the AP logo. This will set the location for both Local and Weather. Locations are limited to the US and Canada and a user can only view only location at a time.
Currently, Blackberry only supports Canadian postal codes and US zip codes.
1. Go to the Settings button on your device
2. Select General
3. Select International
4. Choose the desired language
Send to AP is the Associated Press’ way of extending the journalism floor to its users. Users can send in news tips and photos directly to AP editors via the Send to AP option under Settings. User information is solely used for the purpose of contacting the user to verify the tip or to gather more information.