Developed by The Associated Press on its award-winning mobile platform, this all-in-one news application from The Canadian Press gives you the convenience of viewing, searching, saving, sharing and rating stories, photos and soon video – all displayed in a slick format and personalized based on your choice of postal codes and topics.
You can select news from your hometown or favorite cities from categories such as business, sports, hockey, entertainment, technology, science, travel and wacky news. Launching the app updates and caches your content to keep you in the know when you’re on the go, on a plane or underground.
The Canadian Press Mobile is your single access point to news from a growing list of reliable sources:
– The Canadian Press – Canada’s national news agency with more than 250 journalists reporting round the clock in English and French.
– The Globe and Mail – Canada’s No.1 national newspaper
– The Toronto Star – Canada’s largest daily newspaper
– CTV – Canada’s No.1 television network with coverage from British Columbia, Edmonton, Calgary, Winnipeg, Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal.
– Transcontinental – Eastern Canada’s leading publisher with coverage from Nova Scotia, P.E.I, Saskatchewan and Newfoundland.
– AP – The essential global news network
For a limited time, The Canadian Press is offering its mobile news application for an introductory price of $3.69 CDN ($2.99 USD) for a one-year license – Only a penny a day for credible news from multiple sources! The app will also feature relevant ads.