NOTE TO 2010 USERS: This is a separate app from the 2010 version so your saved data/notes will NOT be ported to the 2011 version.
The Associated Press Stylebook is an essential tool for writers, editors, students and public relations professionals. It provides fundamental guidelines on spelling, grammar, punctuation, usage and journalistic style, with special sections on reporting business and sports.
Take the 2011 AP Stylebook with you anywhere with this easy-to-use application. This handy app lets you:
- Search listings across all chapters
- Create your own custom entries
- Add notes
- Bookmark frequently visited listings
New content in the 2011 Stylebook mobile app includes:
- More than 500 news or revised entries since the 2010 edition
- A new food section with AP recipe style and hundreds of food terms
- An expanded Social Media Guidelines section with 20 new entries
- Changes in AP style for email, cellphone and smartphone
Stylebook Mobile is updated annually and the content mirrors what is offered in our spiral-bound printed Stylebook. If you are a student using the 2011 Stylebook as a textbook or if your newsroom follows the 2011 book, you will have identical guidance with this app.
Go to this URL to get app: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ap-stylebook-2011/id437359678?mt=8